Take five minutes to write about how grateful you are for all of the wonderful things that you currently have in your life. Don’t long for what you don’T possess—instead, take stock of all the blessings you already enjoy.
Wonderful things I currently have in my life:
- a nice phone
- a nice laptop
- a comfortable home
- a couple of nice TVs
- multiple game systems
- and lots of games to play
It’s nice to have a job that allows me the freedom to purchase the toys I love. I’m very privileged.
- a healthy relationship with my mother
- a few sisters and brothers who love me
- nieces and nephews who love me
- a loving grandfather
- a person
- a bestie
- a friend
- a knitta friend
I spend a lot of time talking about how love is missing from my life. It’s silly, really. I’m surrounded by love. Romantic love isn’t the only kind of love out there.
- talented hands that can make things
- a pretty singing voice
- great storytelling skills
- a lovely history
- a career I can be proud of
I’m creative, crafty, and talented.
- a successful marriage, if a short one
My marriage did not fail, it ended. We loved each other hard and well. We chose to end it before it failed. I have nothing but love and respect for my ex.
- I just got a call from my sister
- and I just ran out of time